There’s not a skyscraper too high for us to climb or too many square feet for us to walk. There really isn’t a special project too complex or too big for us to take on from skyscrapers to property portfolios to special purpose properties. (What exactly is a special purpose property you might ask? It’s a limited use property like a church, an ice rink, a theater, a salt mine, and yes, we’ve appraised them all.)
For skyscrapers, property portfolios, and special purpose properties we provide the following services:
• Market Feasibility Study to determine whether or not the real estate market can support a development.
• Highest and Best Use Study to define the reasonably probable and legal use of vacant land or an improved property.
• Investment Analysis Cash Flow Study to understand the property’s monthly rental income.
• Special Purpose Real Estate Appraisal to define the market property value for real estate with a unique physical design, special construction materials, or a layout.
• Purchase/Sale Assessment to determine the property taxes.